TIFF & Puffin Continue Indie Lens Pop-Up Film Series
January 5, 2021
Join us for our 2021 series of films presented this winter and spring through the continued partnership between TIFF, The Puffin Foundation Ltd., PBS, and Indie Lens Pop-Up, a neighborhood series that brings people together for film screenings and community-driven conversations. Featuring PBS Independent Lens documentaries, Indie Lens Pop-Up brings residents, leaders, and organizations together to discuss what matters most, from newsworthy topics and social issues, to family and community relationships.
Make friends, share stories, and join the conversation. Film screenings are free but registration is required. Reserve you spot here.
2021 Documentary Series Schedule
- Wednesday, January 13th at 7pm ET: 9to5: The Story of a Movement
- Wednesday, February 17th at 7pm ET: Mr. SOUL!
- Wednesday, March 10th at 7pm ET: Coded Bias
- Wednesday, April 7th at 7pm ET: Philly D.A.
- Wednesday, May 19th at 7pm ET: The Donut King